[TechAssist] Magnavox 7P5433W101 PTV775-AH01 Intermittent Audio

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

     Magnavox 7P5433W101 PTV775-AH01 Intermittent Audio.  Customer says TV will
lose audio after playing awhile. Sometimes after ½ hour sometime and hour. He
is on satellite and has the TV is on channel 3. If he changes channel on the
satellite receiver one channel up and back down audio will return for a while.
This makes me think it is in the satellite receiver. Could I be wrong? Could
channel 3 be drifting? Any ideas on this one.
Thanks Guys

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040