[TechAssist] Re: MITSUBISHI VS-60603 VIDEO AND SYNC PROBLEMS

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:27:03 -0400

Jorge,

Better look for coolant very carefully.  I have one in the shop right now
that started with exactly that symptom then died.  Coolant leak onto the
signal board...not much but it does not take much.  Ask if the set was moved
recently.

The signal board for these is NLA, BTW.  If it is not repairable have the
cust talk to mit cust relations.

The main tuner is usually the longer one which has stereo on most dual tuner
sets.  In this case it is so and the main is tua01 part #295p482010  generic
tupe eng26801d.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL