[TechAssist] Re: MITSUBISHI VS-60603 VIDEO AND SYNC PROBLEMS

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:41:10 -0500

Hi Leonard
That one is a very valuable tip
I would never have thougt of that if you did not tell me.
I must confess I ACTUALLY CHANGED TUA01 and was
afraid I had changed the wrong one. I will look for coolant
leaks and if I do not find any will try to look for the service
manual, as it is impossible to work further on this set
without it.
Thanks a lot, you have a great day
Jorge
Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX