[TechAssist] Re: Listar command results: No commands found

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:34:05 -0600

Please do not post these type questions to the list.  Send
them to any of the email address for administrators contained
in your welcome message.  All questions concerning list
operation should be sent to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your email below WAS approved and it was posted to the list;
as they will always be approved and will get posted (as long
posting criteria is met of course, as it was in your email).
Posts containing certain specific words or specific phrases
will get rejected in order to cut down on unwarranted,
ridiculous posts.  This is to help our members and cut down
if not eliminate unwanted traffic.  If any member posts a
LEGIT post or reply to a post and it happens to get rejected
like this, don't worry, it will get approved and posted to
the list.

TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [TechAssist] ctc203ax
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:10:12 -0500

Frank:
If it has Gemstar, I would sub module. We keep several
versions for test. Is
H.O.T. OK?  If it is, pull the collector loose from circuit
board, and see
if set fires up with sound. Of course you will not have high
voltage, but if
it fires up the flyback is bad. If those two fixes is not it,
check the
choke between the horizontal drive transformer secondary and
H.O.T. base,
usually bad solder connections. Of course also solder the
switch mode
transformer and horizontal driver transformer. These fixes
fix 80% of all
failures on the CTC2203 chassis.