[TechAssist] Re: Listar command results: No commands found

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@Freelists. Org" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:17:26 -0500

Can someone tell me what in the HE-- this is? I am tired of trying to help
another member and all I am doing is REPLYING to their post, and this JUNK
comes back to me. List administrator, you will lose people if this
continues. I was not asking for help, I was trying to help YOUR list be
better. I am not sending junk, yet these messages happen all the time. It
does take time and effort to help members, in case people do not no that.
Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
Website: www.electricmedic.com
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"
More Info: www.augusta-ga.bbb.org/report.html?compid=6001278&national=y

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV, Konka,
Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA, Samsung,
Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 12:10 PM
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Listar command results: No commands found

Your post appears to contain a valid Listar command as the
subject, or one of the first few lines. The post has
been forwarded to the list administrator in case it
is a real post.  If you were trying to issue a command
send it to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.