[TechAssist] Re: Lightning

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:44:14 -0400

You answered your own question. I recall one case where demagnetizing worked
in the shop but the customer said the problem came back. To make a long
story shorter, the lightning had magnetized a cast iron sewer vent pipe
inside the wall near where the tv was usually kept. We couldnt do anything
about that. They rearranged the room so they could put the tv at a different
wall.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609