[TechAssist] Light control module for 84 Chevy Camaro Help

  • From: Seawarthog@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:57:30 EST

Hi Gang,
   Customer paid bench fee for me to try to fix this module. I have tested
all parts except 8 pin IC like RCA EPROM that has 6758 first line then
C68322. I know GM uses standard parts and remarks them with their #s. Does
anyone know what this IC might be? I know, go to junk yard.
Thanks in advance,             Briant
                                         Reasonable Repair
                                         Seattle, WA
SUBJECT field to the address above.