[TechAssist] Fw: Sony KV27XBR, changed ic301 because of tearing, now pincushion and lousy colour`

  • From: "W. Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:33:02 -0500

I just changed the video jungle ic on this set to cure a bad horizontal tearing
(it did the job) but now I have something not related to the original problem.
The picture is too wide with an hour glass shape. Also the picture looks like
it is lacking color and possibly red color. I am also having difficulty to
access and change the video adjust menu as the menu dissappears when I try to
change it. Does anyone have a clue as to what I might have done or what might
be wrong?
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT field to the address above.