[TechAssist] Re: LXI Philips PTV 770 Lines in picture

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myerstv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:58:33 -0500

Yes, I had the exact same thing on one of these. It turned out that the
Horizontal frequency was off. This uses 2 seperate circuits (HV &
Deflection).

I can't find the specifics, but hoppfully, someone whill jump in here with
it.

I remember that there was a procedure in the manual for adjusting the H.
Freq.

Good Luck,

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.    Since 1984