[TechAssist] Re: Kenwood stereo receiver VR-306, need pinouts of STK410-030

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:46:22 -0400

One way to find datasheets on Semis is to go to
http://www.bgs.nu/sdw/
and follow the links to the manufacturer's datasheets.  In this case Sanyo
doesn't have this one but does have the STK412-030.  They don't have a lot
of discontinued products datasheets online.

The Sanyo site is
http://www.semic.sanyo.co.jp/english/index-e.html

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World