[TechAssist] Re: KDS 17" monitor, VS-7i, no video, need schematic.

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:05:21 -0400

Kevin,You can order S/M's for KDS from KDS Canada in
Oakville,Ont.Tel#905-829-9083..Fax#905-829-9077.That's where I got my last
one from;It was a photo copy & cost 19.95 + 12.00 s/h....................
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx