[TechAssist] Re: JVC camcorder-GR-AXM225U-no eject

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:02:08 -0400

Piece of cake! Take the mechanism out. Resolder the mode switch connector on
the sensor board. Dissasemble the mechanism to the point where you can see
the timing marks on the mode switch, the loading gears and the threading
rings. Align and replace as necessary. You cant see the gear teeth on the
bottom of the gear driven by the worm gear so you have to pull it to check.
Put the mechanism back together and run the loading motor from 3 volts to
check. Good luck! By the way, take a look at the video heads before you
start.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609