[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV.. AV-36D503 chassis A108 Dead

  • From: "Chuck Norton" <cen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@Freelists. Org" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:18:55 -0700

I had to give up on this beast for awhile. I've done some more checking,
Crystal is good and operating, +5 volts is up and running and getting to the
micro. I've checked all diodes and all of the flame proof resistors. I
looked at the modification that Bob sent but none of the parts are the same
in this set. I also noticed that someone said they had uploaded a schematic
for a similar set to the members area. I went to Tech Assist web site but
didn't find an area for things that had been uploaded. This thing has really
got me stumped. Any suggestions before I use the sledge hammer to do a
precision alignment on it?

Frequency Standards & Services
2727 E. Palmer Park, Ste. 100
Colorado Springs, CO. 80909-3032