[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV AV2749S, anode HV level at 30kV- too high?

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:36:13 -0600

I don't know if this would help but it may be worth looking into.
I had a customer with a Zenith 27" set that some other shop replaced the CRT
with one out of a JVC that used a bonded yoke.  The picture was too narrow.
Installing the correct tube and yoke was definitely out of the question.
I played around with the collector caps on the horiz. output but not much
help.  Then played around with the pincushion circuit and bingo, I had a
full picture.
Good luck,
Daryl
Daryl's TV