[TechAssist] Re: JVC RV-DP100 part numbers.

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:56:55 -0400

cd mech and cass mech are not sold as complete.
optical pickup  is optima7b
dc jack       qna0016-001
capst belt      vkb3000-181
if you need indivdual parts to fix cass unit send me your fax # , and i will
send breakdown to you
Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com

phone 1-410-676-7300
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence