[TechAssist] Re: TVSB1320 TV/VCR Zenith 3rd try

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:47:19 -0600

Al,
There is a small electrolytic on the primary side of the SMPS txfmr.
Change it.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx