[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV48WP30 Convergence problem (FIXED)

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:07:06 -0600

Leroy, I unplugged the AC first then removed the back and saw the
convergence in the front so I went up front and removed the front panel then
just took out the convergence board repaired it with the new STK392-108's. I
put it back in put on the front panel, put the back on plugged it in touched
up the convergence wrote the bill. I was like you the DVI plug was not
clearly marked so I don't know which pin is pin 1 either. I did keep the
room fairly dark and did not shine my flashlight directly into the inside of
the set. I can't answer your HDTV question either this one was hooked up to
a cable box that is not HDTV.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701