[TechAssist] JVC AV27120 Blank screen no osd no sound....

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 04:10:45 +0000

Needed to clean up this description seemed to be 1 happy.  The bright retace
was after turnning up screen (wide white retrace lines with screen up). No
channel, sound or OSD. Remote Works, turns on and off-- Black screen in
normal position (another tech took a quick look before I looked at it, sorry
for confusion). Schematic would still be helpful.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] JVC AV21120 Bright with retrace lines
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:18:23 +0000

JVC AV27120
(sams 4388)
           Bright with retrace lines. This set was litteraly left on my door
step no note. Tring to assess. Does anyone have a schematic or run into one
like this before. I think we may have rebuilt the tuner connector on it
before has our signature style but can't reference to who it came from as we
found it abandoned on the door step of the shop this morning.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org