[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-27120

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:22:16 -0500

Hi Shaun,
If you've replaced the tuner 2 times and it still does not get any channels
you may want to make sure your data and clock lines on your tuner have a 5
volt p-p signal going to it. Normally the 33 Volt TU pin will read 33 volts
all the time as that pin is the supply for the tuner. Check and verify that
you have +5 volts and 12 volts also. If you find the clock and / or data
line low
(< 4.3 volts) then you may have to check for a leaky zener or open resistor.
BTW are you replacing with an original JVC tuner or a rebuilt one??

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815