[TechAssist] JVC AV21120 Bright with retrace lines

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:18:23 +0000

JVC AV27120
(sams 4388)
          Bright with retrace lines. This set was litteraly left on my door
step no note. Tring to assess. Does anyone have a schematic or run into one
like this before. I think we may have rebuilt the tuner connector on it
before has our signature style but can't reference to who it came from as we
found it abandoned on the door step of the shop this morning.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org