[TechAssist] Re: Is High Voltage very crytical?

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:23:41 -0800

I might add that it might not be as crisp at higher levels of brightness.
Check that the HOT drive is correct. Some times the generic replacements do
not provide the same loading as originals and may need slightly different
tuning cap values for example to increase the HV you can reduce the cap's
value slightly. The down side is reduced width, however if the width control
can make up the loss your ok, if not find a happy medium. On multi-scan
monitors only change common to all scans capacitors, to keep it simple.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA