[TechAssist] Important Excel Distributing Information

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:27:30 -0400

Hello Techs,
We have some great news!  Last Friday Excel joined the Bursma Electronics
family.

This new partnership will increase our available product lines and improve the
customer
service level you have always expected from your distributors.

Along with the RCA, NTE, MG Chemicals, and ASTI replacement parts you can now
order from us :

- North American Phillips
- Zenith Parts and Modules
- Channelmaster Antennas
- Winegard Antennas
- Satellite and Computer Cables
- Home Theater Installation Equipment
- Quality Generic Semiconductors
- SAMS Technical Data
- and many more.

Visit http://www.bursma.com and view our entire new line card.

Our orders will now be shipping from Bursma Electronics locations in Grand
Rapids,
Michigan and Columbus, Ohio.  Your orders over $50 will be shipped with a flat
rate ground
shipping charge of only $6.00, except oversize and COD orders.

Bob Wesseling and I will remain in Cincinnati to continue to answer your calls
for
parts ordering and research information.  Our combined 35+ years of experience
in the
parts business along with Bursma's almost 60 in business makes for a
knowledgeable
and supportive team ready to serve your parts and electronics needs.  You can
continue to
reach us by phone at 800-733-3329, by fax 800-735-8007, or by email at
JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We honestly believe this new partnership will provide you with a single source
for the majority
of your electronic parts needs.  If you have any questions at all please let us
know by any
means as described above and you will be taken care of right away.

We appreciate the opportunity to continue to prove to you that we are the
defining example of
a full service parts distributor.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin