[TechAssist] Re: Important Excel Distributing Information

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:20:23 -0400

Hi Jay,
I really think it will a good move for all involved.  You can always contact
me or Bob here and we will still be able to have most of the say in our
accounts business.  Granted there will be some issues where the company
policy takes precedent but as my customer I will definitely go to bat for
you.  You should really look at it as still ordering and dealing with Excel
but the parts and invoices come from Bursma.  We have always been very open
to working with our customers and that is something they want us to continue
to do.  So give us chance, we'll continue to work for you, I'll still help
online whenever I can (probably more now) and we'll make sure all parties
are happy.  I'm still here for my customers.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.