[TechAssist] Re: Hum bars in pic Mits VS-50605

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:57:30 -0400

Tim,

This chassis (VZ7) is known for having coolant leaks and they can be very
small and hard to find.  Otherwise I would check the caps in the power
supply carefully.  I have run into some strange problems that ended up being
caps with low capacitance and some with high DA.

You have verified that it is not a ground loop, right?

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606