[TechAssist] Re: How do you advertise your shop ????

  • From: Larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:42:39 -0500

also consider the appearance of you and your vehicle.
if you want rich customers, you need to look good in their
drive way, for their neighbors to see.
Larry

KcNElectronics@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I use a old & trusted method .......Refrigerator Magnets .......people  put
> those things on there frig no matter who gives it to them and with a society
> that is over eating you are in there face a lot ....LOL........
>
> Kirk C Najarian
> - Service Director
> KCN Electronics
> 29150 Minton Ave
> Livonia Mi  48150-3122
> 313 971 3482
> Consumer & Gaming Electronics Service  .
> Proud Member of NESDA Since 2000
> Proud Member of Tech Assist  Since 2003
> Proud Member of Parts Link Since  2003

> This Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines.
> Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
> Set Vacation mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY