[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: Larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:37:27 -0500

i heard about a crook, collecting business cards and using them
to look legitimate to people he tried to con.
a different card every time. depending who he wanted to be.
might want your picture on your card
Larry

Damon wrote:
> Good point Wayne, don't give out your business card to "jerks" if they
> ask......
>
> Damon B
> Telrad Electronics
> Fort Wayne IN

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY