[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi Projo Model 50UX23KA \ Dead

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Mando it is the same as 50UX22BA AP53P/DP Chassis. I just downloaded it from
Hitachi. I can send it to you or you can go to Hitachi website and download it.
Let me know.

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620

alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:This tv when powered on, relay
clicks once but thats all. No print on
this model.The led D903 stays red.No blinkling.No other leds lite up.I
think that the power regulator may be bad but I don't have the print to
check the voltages.It uses a STRM6511.Can someone give me the voltages
on this reg.so that I can check to see if its putting out what it is
suppose to.Its been a while but if I remember correctly,pin 5 should
read between 10 and 16v if the reg is ok but not sure.Thanks for your
help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa Grande, AZ