[TechAssist] Hitachi Projo MOdel 50UX18B\AP43 chasis. Need part id.C655 Lytic

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:02:19 -0700

This set is dead other than a relay click.The reg.was not putting out
the 15v at pin 5 so I replaced it and also R910 (0.056) ohm
resistor.While I was soldering some components in the high voltage
area,I noticed that the vertical ic has been running very hot so I am
going to replace it too.What I need to know is: Is there suppose to be
cap C655? It looks like someone did some soldereing there.Its
missing.What is the value of the cap.
Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics