[TechAssist] Hitachi PTV Model# 50FX18B Chassis# AP62

  • From: "MAX BAILES" <trustnhim5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassit " <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:40:20 -0500

Hello,
This set pincushioned at the top. Converge is bad yellow and blue images. Found
bad solder joints on blue converge IC. All resistors and caps. in the converge
section are good. When you push the service button on the board the cross
hatch, you can adjust the blue over the green and adjust the red within an 1/2
inch. This is my first Hitachi PTV with converge problems. I downloaded the
service manual. Where do I need to go? Through the whole converge adjusting
setup? The video is all good just out of converge. Any help would be
appreciated.
TIA
Max
Bailes Electronics