[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 70sbx74b AP74 chassis no video

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:52:49 -0400

Jorge,
From Tech Repair CD:
HITACHI\70SBX74B\Video LOSS+Osd inop+audio inop+Fp/remote functions inop
(except pwr)\\\\Hitachi Sb  #
PTV98-4B  suspect OSD Latchup: remove micro shield\Move R157 away from X100*
R074 & 075 change from 47k to
15k\add 2 100pf caps on the Scl3 and Sda3 lines in surround Pwb from\Psu1-5&4
to -3 (gnd). check C128 s/b
22/16. check for bad solder\\\\\

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR