[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 50EX8K projo- Customer needs a remote (CLU-692GR)

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:55:05 -0500

Ten yrs old.
I found a Zenith universal  here in the shop that now lets me get into
customer convergence to touch up red/blue cross hairs.
I think I  will let the customer deal with this. i printed out a web
page that sells them at 69.95+ s/h.
If he declines repair and leaves it with me, I will persue one for myself.
Thanks again,
Phil

--

Philip Bader