[TechAssist] Samsung PCJ522R Need part numbers

  • From: "Ronnie Alston" <raalston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\"Tech Assist\"" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:00:59 -0600

I do not have a schematic. There are two transistors side by side on the
same heat sink that are shorted and the board says Q473 between the two
transistors. One I know is the hor output transistor and the other is an
FET.
    Tritronics shows a Q473 transistor on their website and that they do not
have in stock but can be ordered. I don't know if this will include the FET
or not. If someone could help I would appreciate it.

Ronnie Alston
Alston's TV Service
110 North Third Street
Ozark, Ark, 72949