[TechAssist] Hitachi 43UWX10B need location of eprom(s) on DCG

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:37:29 -0500

I just replaced the Digital convergence generator on this thing and am having a
really hard time getting it converged.  My first thought was to change the
eprom but the location is not in the schematic (nothing from inside the
can)----AND Hitachi tech assist couldn't tell me either.  I'd rather not
transplant all four 8 pin surface mount IC's if I don't have to.  At this point
it would be quicker just to swap it out if I knew which one it is.  I'm tired
of trying to converge it well enough to look up to MY specs.
TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi