[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 43UWX10B need location of eprom(s) on DCG

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:17:05 -0400

Jeff,
See if this helps...
From Tech Repair CD:
Hitachi\43UWX10B\Intermittent convergences then stayed out. Magic focus did
nothing\+5V to DCU. Found bad
solder joint jumper PDK3 pin3 11V's going to 5V Reg. convergences still out.
All other voltages to DCU
ok\Changed both STK392-110\DP14G\Found bad solder joint jumper PDK3 pin3 11V's
going to 5V Reg\After
restoring +5V to DCU two of the DCU parameters were wrong. Reset parameters.
Reset convergence. Reset
Magic Focus parameters and Initialized Magic Focus\\\\\\\

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113