[TechAssist] Help with netscape 6.2.1

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:58:43 -0600

I started using netscape 6.2.1 instead of 4.7 about a month ago. Jeff
has pointed out that my signature file doesn't appear. It has two
options I think. One is  "use this signature file" and of course you
have to make one then browse for it and insert  the location,  in the
line provided. That's great when I create a new message like this one.
You can see the file just below. But when I  reply to an existing
thread, (like some of my other messages), it puts it way on the bottom
of the page. I shouldn't even have to use the signature file since all
the same info is put in when I set up the e-mail  in Netscape. Put for
some reason it just won't show. If I uncheck the "use this signature
file", It won't show anything. I've looked at the help section and it
doesn't really explain in detail how to work this section. Anybody have
any ideas.

--
Ralph Dorsey
Atlas Tv