[TechAssist] Re: Help on Denon Amp

  • From: "Dave Kraus" <audioserviceclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:26:45 -0800

It's not a bias problem as some of the group have told you(not in my
opinion).  Not when it goes into protection that fast.  Check at the emitter
resistors of each channel.  It should not have much more than .10 of a volt
either positive or negative.  Also, plug the unit into a variac so that you
can monitor the current.  If there is no offset voltage from any of the
channels, look into the protection circuit.

Best regards,

Dave