[TechAssist] Help needed on Sharp 27J-S200 (Dead)

  • From: <HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:54:33 -0400

I wonder if anyone has the PS schematic for this one.
Customer says he fired up his generator during blackout & forgot to unplug
his TV & it zapped it.
Relay doesn't click. Fuse not blown, diodes not shorted & all obvious fixes
seem ok. I don't have any Sharp schemes that are close enough to do any
further troubleshooting. Not avail at Sams. Any help is appreciated,

Dave Huston
Huston TV & Electronics
Marion, Ohio 43302-8919
Phone & Fax 740-389-5726