[TechAssist] Re: Has any one used a RCA CRT TESTER Model WT-333A

  • From: "Lynn B" <lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:13:06 -0600

Hi Albert: That unit was made by RCA. I wouldn't say it is a bad unit, just
obsolete
and lack of support would be reason to not buy. Here is a url to E-Bay.
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/category4676/index.html From
this url you
can have it search by brand. It would be best to know the model in advance
so you
wouldn't get an obsolete one. You can also check here,
http://www.sencore.com/
and here, http://www.bkprecision.com/ Here is another site to look for used
equipment. http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/links.htm#2 This last one will keep
you
busy for a while. I own a Sencore CR-70 and it has a universal adapter so i
have never had to buy any adapters, the setups are available on the sencore
site if the setup
book doesn't list it. Hope this helps. Also i have seen equipment for sale
on this forum. Lynns Electronics lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 "It's better to have a sense of humor than no sense at all"