[TechAssist] Hansol 17" Monitor Model E17BL

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:39:46 -0400

Repaired this Monitor, Horizontal O/P was shorted. Replaced KSC5088 which
subs to a NTE2324. Seem to run well, but when turning it on "cold" in the
morning, will click about 15 times, about once per second before we finally
get the raster. Anybody run across this Monitor previously, that has any
tips. I think it's a German made Monitor.
Customer did not want it repaired unles it was less than $50, so I inherited
it. ;-)

TIA

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics