[TechAssist] HOT blows what else? MY ANSWER

  • From: "babalino" <babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:09:12 +0100

Hello, I apologise if I offended one or two people with my question about
the HOT.  It was not meant.
I have passed my City and Guilds TV and VCR Engineering examinations and
have a small premises in England, UK.
The problem with this examination is that the symptoms must be visible - so
far so good.  No dead tvs were ever worked on.  I have managed to get a few
up and running again but I still have a few problems - practice will improve
this.
If my question was that of a novice I apologise once again - I just did not
want to keep blowing the HOT.  I am on the breadline at the minute and just
wanted some advice.  I have passed a few datasheets around the community - I
will try and make my contribution a little better as time goes on.
Please forgive me if I ask one or two amateurish questions regarding the
Power Supply faults etc
Thanks to everybody who gave me info on this - apologies about the delay - I
have just got the emails.
All the best from babalino.