[TechAssist] Re: HOT blows what else? MY ANSWER

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:44:02 -0400

Don,
How do you expect this to be enforced?
I'm not sure Jay or Doug are into going to everyone's house to check.
It is each individual's responsibility to protect themselves, just like
insurance.
You don't drive your car without insurance because you know you are a safe
driver,
do you?
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com