[TechAssist] Re: HELP- MAG. PN3046 A104 PTV420-A104 dead

  • From: "DEVROUGH GROUP" <TechDept@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:15:09 -0500

BOB, going by memory, unexplained Q401 shorted on the power supply was often
caused by T401 Switching Trans.
Confirm R407, R408, R466, .12 ohms 1 watt and D402.

I assume all the secondary voltages produced by T401, power supply board
missing.

Signal Deflection Panel; confirm that Q906 horizontal output is not shorted.
Confirm R934 emitter resistor is .33 ohns 1/2 watt.

Bad, cracked projection tube (B) common problem.