[TechAssist] Re: HDTV pattern generators. Sencore VP300: any one use/like it?

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:34:16 -0500

Phil,

Since seeing your post, I've been thinking how nice it woul be to have
something that would take the VGA output from my laptop and convert it to
1080i. I already have seen software to generate test patterns for laptops.
Think how versatile that would be for in-home service.
Anybody know if such an animal exists at a reasonable cost?

John Myers
Myers TV Service Company
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601