[TechAssist] Go Video GV6060 Dust door won't open (Both Decks)

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:13:13 -0700

Hi Members,
I seen a fix for a weak tension spring problem, on this unit.
The instructions are hard to follow.
Can anyone explain a little better, how to fix the problem ?
The springs look good, and seem to be in the proper position, but, the dust
doors just won't open upon eject, far enough for the cassette to come back
out. As a result, I get an ERROR message. If I give the door a boost with my
finger, it will open, and work OK. Something is weak somewhere.

Any help on this problem is appreciated.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx