[TechAssist] Ge 31 '' Tv Ctc177cc chassis

  • From: "Dave and Kim" <davidandkimberly1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:22:38 -0400

Hi all
I had this set in before for a dead set condition and replaced
U4101. this restored normal operation.
I now have the set back again for the same problem.
I need to know if anyone has the part number for this regulator and any idea's
why this may have went out in less
than 6 months
                                           Thanks for any help
                                           Dave Bungard