[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:16:32 -0400

Fred;
Sorry for the "glibness".
But as you saw with my last email...question should be are we planning on
subsidizing the situation, and do our part.....
Sad to hear a Texas roar in Canada...."Hell No".
    We have a business and a Family...Survival of the fittest.
The Industry has put itself into this, they can get themselves out.
National Service Organizations or not. Take care of number one.

Make concessions for circumstances, but any subtraction from your bottom
lines has to be distributed evenly.
    UPS/Purolator/and Post Office will not relent. Gas Surcharges are a new
for most Account Payable/Receivable.

Eventually things will get so "ridiculous" that someone within the "Powers
that be" will say enough is enough.

Get off their Royal Butt and say...Let's have a look at this.

I don't do Service Calls anymore, but shipping of parts has escalated...I
need to pass this on.

I don't want to come across as angry, or pissed, but I'm not about to
subsidize the Economy.

So the answer to your question.

Sure.;-)

-Ed-