[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have always received a check out charge up front with few exceptions such as
customers that I have had for years, I know they will pay regardless. I have
not raised my prices until last year. I charge $45.00 for 27" and under. $55.00
for anything over 27" I charge $45.00 for local service calls, 5 mi.radius. $55
00 for out of the area, 20 mi. radius. Anyone that says it isn't worth the
checkout charge, I agree, if it isn't worth it to them, it sure isn't worth my
time to mess with it.
This eliminates people leaving an old set in my shop rather than taking it to
the dump.

                              Paul
Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know what you mean.
Can not write it in stone...for some reason.
I guess that's what makes us "human".;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx