[TechAssist] Re: GOOD Idea and I would Pay more-BUT

  • From: rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 01:00:53 -0500

Have to agree that messages posted to the list should really be sent to
the respondent only. Like "thanks" or "will try". I just think that
people just do not know how to do it in their mail programs but would if
they did. It is too easy just to hit the 'reply' key.
There are members on the list that would be more than willing to help on
how to reply to an individual and not the whole list. Granted it takes a
very small effort to do this but it really is not that hard.
I use Juno so all I have to do is 'CTRL-A' to select the whole message;
'CTRL-C' to copy; open a new write window; then 'CTRL-V' to paste it. In
the message is the address of the author - copy and paste in the Send To
window
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:08:31 -0500 "Shoreline Electronics"
<jstielau@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> $20 is a pittance for the value.......this is one of the busiest
> lists I
> subscribe to.
>

> Jeff Stielau
> Shoreline Electronics Repair
> 125 Beech Tree Lane
> Westbrook, CT 06498
> 860-399-1861
> 860-664-3535 (fax)
> jstielau@xxxxxxxx

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-
http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx  (alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  )
FAX 801-705-3748 ; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com