[TechAssist] Re: GOOD Idea and I would Pay more-BUT

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:08:36 -0500

BTW yesterday I paid a total of fifteen bucks to Philips Technical (900
line) to find out the value of a resistor.I WILL continue to be here
until they throw me off! ;-)
And yes, I am guilty of some small talk and will try harder to just
bring the "meat"to the forum.
Phil Bader

Tech Repair CD support wrote:

> Leslie does make a good point.
> It really irks me when I reply to someone and they come back and tell me I
> already
> checked that, or I already checked their for parts.
> You save everyone a lot of time if you include everything....plus you get more
> help if others see YOU made an effort.
> This is still an invaluable list.
> Jeff
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Intrepid Video & Electronics
> 501 Luther Rd
> Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
> Be careful of your thoughts.
> They may become your words any moment.
> Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
> Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
> $49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: philbad@xxxxxxxxxx