[TechAssist] Re: GE 27GT614JX1 Chassis CTC177BE

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:25:05 -0500

Al, I forgot to mention the screen looks unusually dark. Onscreen menu
graphics is OK, just the background image is dark, its just snow right now,
but yeah, its dark. I turned screen level on flyback but this adds too much
contrast to onscreen menu graphics. Any thoughts Sir?

David Lessard
mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx
(613)525-4502